Permission to bring your dog does not include access to communal buildings or any type of accommodation.
Please also check the list below:
Remember the management decision is final.
- Camp proprietors still have the right to refuse your dog entry.
- Dogs are not welcome during the busy holiday season.
- Dog owners may have to camp in a separate area within the grounds.
- Dogs must be tied up and not foul in the camp area.
- More than one dog per camp site is very unlikely to be permitted.
- Owners may have to produce proof of vaccination.
To keep this service continuing, co-operation from dog owners is essential. The New Zealand Camping Guide gives no guarantees that your dog will be accepted. Campers with dogs must give advance notice of their arrival.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise, or stored in a retrieval system without the prior permission of T.O.W Travels and the publisher.